Ag Plus, Inc. Employment Opportunities
CHECK OUT OUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No applications will be accepted over the phone
Please submit applications using our online application OR mail them to:
401 N. Main
P.O. Box 306
South Whitley, IN 46787
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A MAIL-IN APPLICATION|
Ag Plus Open Positions
Agronomy General Labor & Equipment Operator
Briggs Crop Nutrient
- Arssist both the dry fertilizer and liquid operations
- Operate payloader and other equipment as needed
- Maintenance of agronomy facilities and equipment
- Assist both CHS and Ag Plus during their peak seasons
- Perform other activities as directed by the supervisor
Performs custom application for the South Whitley location.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Maintain facility and equipment so that they have a good appearance and are always in working order.
- Performs mechanics work on selected vehicles.
- Complete applicator logs and reports.
- Loads and unloads inbound and outbound inventory.
- Other duties as assigned by the operations manager.
Valid drivers license. CDL preferred but not required.
Please apply online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following:
- Be responsible for timely delivery of propane to the customer site.
- Assit in customer tank setting, leak checking, replacing regulators, and maintenance.
- Maintain the truck in good working order.
- Drive in a safe manner.
- Carries out Ag Plus' compliance with "Duty to Warn" obligations with existing or new customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Applicant must have Commercial Drivers License with HAZMAT Endorsement and any other neccessary endorsements.
If intrested please fill out the online application or contact our New Haven Petro Branch at 260-749-5139.
Requires Class A CDL
Transport grain to/from grain facilities as instructed by Grain Merchandiser
No overnights required
Responsible for proper application and placement of chemical and fertilizer. Responsible for general vehicle maintenance and equipment.
Apply under "Employment" or call Raber at (260) 244-5188
Synergy Feeds Open Positions
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the feed mill operator by preparing “hands adds” which are mixed in manufactured feeds on a daily basis.
- Help in manufacturing and seeking feeds for floor stock.
- Assist with maintenance of feed mill and related feed mill equipment.
Responsible for the delivery of feed to assigned customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains feed truck in proper working order.
- Assist in processing feed and general mill housekeeping.
Ag Plus 2022 Summer Intern
- Crop Scouting: Stand counts, growth staging, monitor for escapes, outbreaks and disease, complete digital reports for scouted fields, communicate findings
- Ag + Trials Plot: Involvement and assistance in planting, applications, record keeping, and maintenance.
- Management, Sales and Application: Experience all sides of agronomy operations
- Deliveries: Assist with transport of various products in between locations.
- Research Project: Determine agronomic topic of interest, research and collect data throughout summer, complete and present at the end of your internship
Full-time registered student, majoring in an Agricultural discipline.
Valid Driver's License