Ag Plus, Inc. Employment Opportunities
CHECK OUT OUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES BELOW
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
No applications will be accepted over the phone
Please submit applications using our online application OR mail them to:
401 N. Main
P.O. Box 306
South Whitley, IN 46787
Ag Plus Open Positions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Be responsible for timely delivery of propane to the customer site.
- Assist in customer tank setting, leak checking, replacing regulators, and maintenance.
- Maintain the truck in good working order.
- Drive in a safe manner.
- Carries out Ag Plus' compliance with "Duty to Warn" obligations with existing or new customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Applicant must have Commercial Drivers License with HAZMAT Endorsement and any other necessary endorsements.
If interested please fill out the online application or contact our New Haven Petro Branch at 260-749-5139.
Requires Class A CDL
Transport grain to/from grain facilities as instructed by Grain Merchandiser
No overnights required
Performs custom application for the Woodburn branch by performing the following duties personally or with the support of other plant personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports Ag Plus’ stated Vision, Mission, and Business Values.
- Projects a positive attitude to customers and employees at all times.
- Provides outstanding and courteous customer service.
- Read and follow company employee policies.
- Implements, promotes, and supports the agronomy program.
- Precisely blends and custom applies fertilizers and agricultural chemicals based on recommendations and label directions.
- Performs his jobs safely and in compliance with environmental regulations.
- Maintains facility and equipment so that they have a good appearance and are always in working order.
- Performs mechanic work on selected vehicles.
- Completes applicator logs and reports.
- Keeps the Branch Manager informed of product inventory levels that could restrict application or delivery schedules.
- Keeps the Branch Manager informed of operational, customer, vendors, or employee issues that may arise.
- Keeps facility, equipment, and application records as required.
- Loads and unloads inbound and outbound inventory.
- Assists in keeping all inside and outside work areas extremely neat and orderly.
- Performs additional tasks that may be required.
Requires Class A CDL
- Transport grain to/from grain facilities as instructed by Grain Merchandiser
- Maintain the truck in good working order
- Drive in a safe manner
- Other duties may be assigned
- No overnights required
Synergy Feeds Open Positions
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the feed mill operator by preparing “hands adds” which are mixed in manufactured feeds on a daily basis.
- Help in manufacturing and seeking feeds for floor stock.
- Assist with maintenance of feed mill and related feed mill equipment.
Synergy Feeds LLC is looking for a Feed Truck Driver South Whitley, Indiana Feed Mill
• Seeking an experienced Class A CDL driver or someone willing to train to acquire their Class A CDL. Synergy Feeds, LLC will cover the cost of the formal training program required to obtain your Class A license.
We operate clean, late model semis hauling bulk feed to modern commercial livestock operations.
We offer flexible schedules with start times from early morning until late evening, depending on your preference.
If you're interested, please contact Colin Nicodemus
Ag Plus 2022 Summer Intern
- Crop Scouting: Stand counts, growth staging, monitor for escapes, outbreaks and disease, complete digital reports for scouted fields, communicate findings
- Ag + Trials Plot: Involvement and assistance in planting, applications, record keeping, and maintenance.
- Management, Sales and Application: Experience all sides of agronomy operations
- Deliveries: Assist with transport of various products in between locations.
- Research Project: Determine agronomic topic of interest, research and collect data throughout summer, complete and present at the end of your internship
Full-time registered student, majoring in an Agricultural discipline.
Valid Driver's License